Ratepayers and residents : The CRRA is a registered Ratepayers’ Association so all property owners and ratepayers are entitled to become members and have voting rights.
At the 2015 AGM, members voted in favour of allowing any resident of Constantia to become a member although if not a property owner they will not have voting rights
You can join online by simply clicking the ‘JOIN UP’ button below!
By becoming a member of the CRRA you will:
- Benefit from our services as described in WHAT WE DO.
- Have a formal platform to express your views on matters that concern you.
- Receive newsletters with articles of interest to you as a resident of Constantia.
- Enable us to appoint specialist consultants to deal with contentious issues when necessary.
- Have a voting right in electing the Executive Committee.
…and much more. Call us, e-mail and see us on Facebook to find out more.
As of 1 September 2023 there is only one membership category:
- Household membership: R 850 per annum.
The membership year at present runs from 1 September to 31 August.