We need residents help in identifying damaged, missing, obscured, faded or misspelt Road Signs. This will assist us with the general upkeep of our suburb.

Take a picture and then go onto the City of Cape Towns website and to their Service Requests Page. Complete the form, tell them where its located, attach your photograph and submit. You will receive a reference number via sms or e-mail , keep this reference handy so you can follow up by visiting the City same page and then clicking on .”Service request status”.

Page. https://www.capetown.gov.za/en/ServiceRequests/Pages/default.aspx.

service requests


As stated this will greatly us and combined with other initiatives (road sealing, road marking etc) will add to the upkeep and general maintenance of our neighbourhood.